How to write a brand hero story that your audience will never forget
Especially in our AI driven time!
A brand hero story is a narrative that showcases the values, mission, and personality of a brand in a way that engages and inspires the audience. Here are some tips for writing a brand hero story that your audience will never forget:
- Identify the hero of your story: Yes! If you're an entrepreneur, that's you. As the hero of your brand story you should represent the values and mission of your brand.
It's not nescesarily the same as your brand story, that you can read about here
- Define the conflict: Every good story has a conflict that the hero must overcome. In the context of a brand story, the conflict could be a problem that your brand is trying to solve, or a challenge that your brand is facing.
In my Brand the Real You program we dedicated a full module on writing stories. In a time where AI can do the heavy lifting for you, it's your unique personality that will be more important than ever!
- Show how you - as the hero - overcame the conflict: The hero's journey to overcome the conflict should be the focus of your brand story.
Alternatively you can also show how your brand has made a difference in the lives of your customers or how they overcame a challenge. This is often much better than just sharing a lot of testimonials.
- Use compelling storytelling techniques: Use storytelling techniques like character development, plot twists, and emotional appeal to make your brand story more engaging and memorable.
When you're not a natural copywriter go for 'social media post style' make it short and snappy.
- Always be authentic: Your brand story should be authentic and genuine, and accurately reflect the values and mission of your brand. Avoid exaggerating or making false claims, as this can (and will) damage your brand's reputation.
By following these tips, you can craft a brand hero story that engages and inspires your audience and helps to differentiate your brand in the marketplace.
Use your story in your website, social media posts, make reels, emails. AND ... this is important: use it multiple times. Don't make the mistake to think that just because you share something in 2019 and 10 people loved it, you can never share it again.
Repetition does the trick!