WHAT TO DO WHEN...
YOU DIDN'T RECEIVE YOUR EMAIL
a. Check your email
How To Whitelist Our Emails
Nowadays, most email companies are using filters to block certain types of emails that are thought to be spam. This is not a perfect science and they sometimes block email that you do want to receive.
Please add our email address: email@example.com to your list of senders, contacts or address book to help our content and updates make it to your inbox. This is also known as ‘whitelisting’.
If you don’t see an email from Esther or A Brave Brand, it may be that the email was erroneously sent to your spam folder. If you do see it in your spam folder, please open it and mark it as “not spam”.
Whitelist us to ensure you get our emails
Every email program is different. Here are instructions for some of the more popular ones.
If your email client or spam filter is not listed, try adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your Address Book or Contact list.
If our emails continue to be sent to your junk/spam folder contact your Internet Service Provider or spam filter application support and ask how to whitelist office@estherdecharon. com
How to Whitelist on Different Email Providers
1. Open the email from Esther.
2. Click the drop down arrow next to “Reply” in the upper right side the email from header.
3. Click the “Add Esther to Contacts List” from the list that appears.
4. You will now see Esther appear under the link “Contacts” on the left side of the page.
5. Click the “Gmail” icon on the top left Gmail.
6. Click the link “Contacts” and then in the “Search Contacts” form field type: Esther.
7. Now you can select to move Esther to a contact list of choice and edit any details.
Report as “Not Spam”
1. Check your Gmail Spam Folder
2. If you see the email from Esther: Open the Email
3. Click the button on the toolbar, labeled “Not spam”.
1. If you are using Gmail Tabs such as ‘Promotions’ please open your Promotions tab in Gmail.
2. If you find an email from Esther in your Gmail Promotions tab, then…
3. Grab and drag Esther's email to the Primary Inbox Tab.
4. You will receive an alert at the top your Gmail toolbar.
5. Click Yes in the yellow alert box. This way you will always see Esther in your Primary Inbox tab.
To indicate that an email message from Esther isn’t junk/spam:
1. Click the Junk folder in the sidebar.
2. Select my email message, then click the “Not Junk” button in the top right of the message window. The message is moved to your Inbox. Subsequent email messages from Esther will no longer automatically marked as junk.
By default, messages in the Junk folder are deleted after 30 days so be sure to check it often to whitelist relevant email.
To make sure our email gets delivered to your AOL Inbox, you must add email@example.com to your Address Book.
If you find Esther in your spam folder, please open the email and click “Not spam” on your Inbox toolbar.
1. Open the email from Esther
2. Click the “show details” link next to Esther in the From field.
3. Move your mouse over or tap office@estherdecharon. com to show the menu.
4. Click or tap “Add contact” in the menu displayed.
5. Add Esther to the name fields
6. Click “Add contact” If using AOL web mail replying to an email from Esther will also work.
Email from that domain will now be delivered straight to your Inbox.
In the new Outlook.com you must click the “Wait it’s safe” link if you find emails listed as spam that are not spam. Entering the email contact in the address book or contacts no longer whitelists the sender. To ensure messages from specific email addresses are not sent to your Junk Email folder, you can do one of two things:
1. Check the “Junk” folder if you do not see the Esther email in your Inbox:
2. Open the email from Esther
3. Click the “Wait it’s safe” link
4. Mark Sender as “Wait it’s safe!” Manually Add to Safe List
1. Click gear icon on the top right.
2. Select “Options” in the drop down list.
3. On the Options page under “Preventing junk email” click “Safe and blocked senders”
4. Click the link “Safe senders” on the next page.
5. Enter the email address office@estherdecharon. com and/or esther@estherdecharon. com in the text box.
6. Click “Add to list”
7. Esther will now be added to your list of “Safe senders”
8. Emails added to your “Safe senders” will not be delivered by mistake to your “Junk” folder.
Outlook 2003 (or higher)
To add Esther to you list of “Safe senders” on Outlook:
1. Right click our email in your Inbox email list pane.
2. On the menu displayed move your mouse over or tap “Junk”
3. Click or tap on “Never block sender” in the menu that rolls out.
4. The resulting popup will say:
5. “The sender of the selected message has been added to your Safe Senders List.”
6. Click or tap “OK”
To add sender to address book:
1. Open the email
2. Right click on the from address
3. Choose “Add to contacts” option
YAHOO! MAIL 1. Use the “Not Spam” button in your Bulk folder.
2. Create a filter to automatically send email from certain domains to your inbox. This is the only way to really ensure delivery.
Report as “Not Spam”