THE WONDERFULLY WEIRD IS BACK
Somewhere in 2016, I wrote a book in a language that was not mine. I created art for the book, started a Publishing Business - because why not - and published the book.
The entire process took me 14 days
+ I genuinely thought this was how everyone did it. And yes, I'm aware now - many years later - it was an epic episode of hyper fixation.
I deeply loved the entire process, my god did I feel in full flow!
It felt like my brain and body had been taken over by some higher force.
▶︎ The book was about Being Different. About Not Fitting In. About the pain of feeling isolated. It was about my clients and the many similarities that they had in common.
Hence the title:
The Wonderfully Weird Woman's Manual: How to Thrive & Bloom when you're Fiercely Bright, Feel too Much and Have Way too Many Passions
To my surprise, people loved the book. That made me so happy BUT it also freaked me out.
What if they find out it took me only 14 days? It's hardly 'A Real Book', and it's also incredibly non-scientific. It was too easy to write, so it's worth nothing.
So I kept adding things: a workbook, a membership . . .
But the feeling of Big Fat Imposter I'm a Freaking Fraud remained.
I had entered the world of 'Normal Business Coaching' where:
► USING your weirdness is 'Hahaha Fun' as long as it's a Gimmick For Your Brand.
▶︎ BEING weird is a Big No No.
A VERY BIG NO.
Because there are structures, rules, and goals that need to be followed.
▶︎ The average business, branding, and promotion program is not created for those who have:
- * too many emotions
- * a brain that can travel through 95 books at the same time but shuts off when it has run out of dopamine.
- * years of shame, trying to fit in, and a desire to grow something meaningful that keeps being crushed.
SO I REMOVED THE WONDERFULLY WEIRD from my business, heart, and soul.
I even deleted the tags on my website.:
- * "Hey, I can be normal!"
- * Hey, world! Watch me grow my business to several 100K's
- * Watch me shooting goals straight as an arrow.
► Being Normal was So Much Fun.
Until it wasn't.
- // Because it's the Nature of the Weird To Be Free!
- // Because FEELING like a crazy person while PRETENDING to be a normal person killed my soul.
- // Because my off-switch had broken and I couldn't stop changing what worked and creating new stuff
- // Until I had broken everything that worked.
And then I found out that I had ADHD and it finally made sense. I had masked as a Normal Average Person my entire freaking life.
► While in fact, I was just beautifully Wonderfully Weird. As were so many clients, friends, and family members.
They are wise, truth-telling old souls, intuitive, gifted, pink sheep, sensitive multi-passionate deep thinkers, or neurodivergent, ADHD stars.
And NOT A SINGLE ONE of them can be pushed into a box.
► So instead of having a proper holiday, I hyper-focused on the 5 Archetypes of the Wonderfully Weird.
Yes, I created a quiz, a workbook that's so beautiful it makes my heart jump
In 14 days!
// It's time for the Wonderfully Weird to OWN their unique magic.
The Standard Way of "This Is How You Build Your Business and Brand" might work for the non-wonderfully weird.
And that's totally fine.
- No more: There's Something Wrong With Me!
- Yes, to 'Let me dive into my Focus Queen power so that I can send out that email'
- Yes to, "I have no words today. Let's see how my Dream Miracle energy can write this text for me."
- Yes, to empower each part of your Wonderfully Weird authentic self and become your own standard!