BE YOUR OWN WONDERFULLY WEIRD ADHD ADVOCATE
"I'm happy for you and your process. But my ADHD brain functions differently. I need more time, I need to keep the dopamine going.How will you help me reach my goals?"
"My brain works not like yours. I can't hear what you say and look you in the eyes at the same time."
- an invention of big pharma
- or something only young boys have
- or not something women have or made up
- just another way to put people in boxes/
- get over it
- etc. etc.
we’ve got to be our own advocate!
Be your own ADHD advocate
Be your own Wonderfully Weird advocate
- *Hi, my name is…..
- * I’m ADHD/HSP/autistic/dealing with grief/ going through a depression etc. etc etc.
- * These are the conditions I need in order to make this work for me.
- * How will your program/ service cater to my needs?
- * What do you have in place so that I too can reach my goals?It might be time to stop adjusting and instead, become our own advocate.
You don't have to do this alone. I've got a Wonderfully Weird world for you where you can be 100% you!