10 Ugly Questions that will Clear the Road to Success: 10 weeks to success
January is on its way, you have thrown away your resolutions list (if you had one to start with:-) and now it all comes down to you!
Scary stuff don't you think? Well, I'm about to make it even worse. But not without a reason.
Because I truly, deeply and honestly want you to make 2015 your best year ever. And why do I do that?
"Because I know you! Ain't that strange? But I do.
You're infinitely creative and inventive. You're kind and helpful. Your dreams are huge and colorful.
You are wonderful and truly deserve to shine!"
Are we in alignment, you and I? Because that is what your desire, isn't it?
This year I am going to help you on your road to success.
At the start of this 10 Week Road of Success I'm going to ask you 10 scary, ugly, dirty questions that will tell you immediately where your personal Road Blocks are.
When you understand your road blocks, you can start the clearing. It's like cleaning your car windows. You've got to clean them when you know where you're heading. When you know where you're heading, your business will follow you (because as a creative entrepreneur You and Your Business are Intertwined). But that will only work when you're heading into the direction that is the perfect fit for you!
Are you stil with me? :-)
Okay here we go, fasten your seat belts Honey. It's going to be a bumpy road. Here are the 10 ugly - but written with love - questions!
- # Q. 1 Do you dream of an income you - know, feel, hope, or wish - deserve? But prefer dreaming about, instead of acting upon it?
- #Q. 2 Do you rather spend more time with your fellow coaches, therapists, artists, designers, musicians or any other sort of form of colleague, than with your actual business?
- #Q. 3 Do you know for sure you still need to learn more, get an extra certification, understand better and study more, BEFORE you show your stuff - and yourself - to the world?
- #Q. 4 Do you think it’s crazy to change something about your website, your business cards, business name... because: „argh... what would people think”?
- #Q. 5 Do you work for (and with) e-ve-ry-bo-dy. Because you’re afraid you would miss out if you work for a more narrowly defined group: your so-called Ideal Customer?
- #Q. 6 Do your cheeks turn red, your shoulders tight and are you lost for words, when people ask you: "what is your profession?”
- #Q. 7 Do you rather pay for more education than ask Real Money for your services?
- #Q. 8 Do you say: "yes I can do this” and feel: "but I don’t know how, and to be be totally honest I don’t truly believe it either"!
- #Q. 9 Do you stop yourself acting upon something - from creating a new business to starting a service or product - because other people have already done that?
- #Q. 10 Do you have a secret fear people might actually SEE THE REAL YOU, and what they see is a Big Old Fraud?
Oh my! These ARE dirty, mean ugly questions! How many "ugh... yes" did you had?
Take a big breath of fresh air. It's going to be all right. That's a promise.
Some words of advice:
- Print this list and hang it somewhere where you can see it every day. Contemplate on the questions. Ask yourself: why? how? where? when? Meditate on it.
- DO NOT I repeat DO NOT beat yourself up about it. This will only be counterproductive.
And now: The 10 week road to success!
From next week on I will answer each question for you. Each week 1 answer. With lots of practical tips for you. So you can really move forward on the Autobahn.
Each question will bring you closer to your so very well deserved success!
Don't want to wait till next week?
Let me know how I can help you.
Okay! I see'll you next Thursday with the answer to
Question #1: Do you dream of an income you - know, feel, hope, or wish - deserve? But prefer dreaming about, instead of acting upon it?
I wish you a beautiful week filled with miracles